Register Your Halal Certificate in Indonesia with us.
Halal certificate is an official document issued by the Indonesian Ulama Council (MUI) to certify if a product has complied with Islamic law, both from raw materials and production processes. With this certificate, a product can be declared safe for consumption and free from “haram” ingredients. Products that are required to have a halal certificate include:
The Function of Halal Certificate
Apart from being required, having a halal certificate has other functions that can benefit business people and consumers.
- Obtain the trust of Muslim consumers.
- Superior to competitors who do not have a halal certificate.
- Legal proof that a product or service is in accordance with Islamic law, from raw materials to the manufacturing process. This can avoid accusations that are not-not.
- Make it easier for Muslim consumers to make decisions to choose products that are in accordance with religious teachings by choosing halal food or akhlakul karimah.
- Standards for making products and services according to Islamic law.
- Helping companies or traders market their products globally, especially the Muslim market.
- Assist the government and religious organizations in monitoring and ensuring that products and services marketed comply with applicable regulations.
- One of the requirements to be able to get a halal label on packaging and banners.
Halal Certificate Validity Period
The information provided here is based on our long experience. The process or requirement may vary depending on the specific facts and conditions. Besides, the law and regulations in Indonesia subject to frequent changes. Please contact us as your consultant to get an up to date information and accurate advice. More Information click here and You can also follow our social media accounts to see the latest information posts. please click on the following links: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and Twitter.
Limited Stay Permit (KITAS) Regulations Update 2023
The Benefits of Applying for Investor KITAS in Indonesia
The Investor KITAS in Indonesia – A Comprehensive Guide
Retirement Kitas in Indonesia: Everything You Need to Know Before Apply
Visa Extension Made Easy: What You Need to Know Before Extending Your Stay Permit in Indonesia?